Wednesday 13 February 2013

Course work update.

I've handed in my second essay draft about the violence caused by video games, i found this an interesting topic to write about. I've enjoy analyzing a range of games, which are Call Of Duty MW2, Assassins Creed 3 and finally Battlefield 3. I found them fairly easy to write about in detail. I also found out about many different crimes in the past which have linked into my main question, I've used these situations in my essay to back up several points. However i found it fairly difficult to find articles on the internet which can help prove that gaming doesn't affect the mind.

My website is near enough finished, I've based it on the Call Of Duty MW2. I've only got one page left to complete, which is my videos page. For this i'm planning to create a mini trailer to promote my game. After that a few final tweaks and scans through the texts to check for errors then i believe it'll be finished. Making the website has been fairly enjoyable. I personally preferred creating my print, i based my print on the style of articles in the newspaper 'The Independent'. I believe i re-created an article quite well, I've tried my best to follow the codes & conventions of the Independent newspaper. Again with this one, it's almost finished. A few final tweaks, as in changing the fonts to match the style the Independent use, and finally re-creating the main title so it hasn't been copy and pasted from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment